B.S.C. Biotechnology "Affiliated To: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Agra"

Admission Start for Session 2018-2019 Call- 9319123100

Enquiry Now

Courses Offered


4 Semester 2 Years

Master of Business Administration is an internationally recognized and geographically portable post–graduate, post–experience academic course in a number of subjects of management.


8 Semester 4 Years

B.Tech is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completion of a three-year, a four-year, program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution.

B.S.C. Bio-Tech

3 Years 3 Years

Biotechnology is the broad area of science involving living systems and organisms to develop or make products, or "any technological application. BSC Biotechnology course is Future making.


6 Semester 3 Years

Polytechnic is a engineering course. Polytechnic (Greece), schools that teach engineering. Polytechnic (Portugal), schools that offer practical training, profession-oriented. we makes engineeres.


+91 931923100


Why Choose Us ?

The economic strength of a society depends on the educational infrastructure, in general, and the echelon of excellence of technical education, in particular. The advanced technical and professional education is indubitably a key component of the emerging knowledge economy for the growth of a society. Technological progress is very closely linked with the availability and practical utilization of intellectual human capital. Knowledge is basically acquired through proper deduction, training, research and development in relevant fields. Academic institutions of higher learning thus have an important role to play contributing to the growth and development of the nation. The old educational ethos and philosophies can hardly withstand the pressures of dynamic and complex modern life.


Provided Facilities

* 24*7 Security Available

* 24 Hours Power Supply

* Pure Drinking Water

* Wi-fi Facility

* Hostel Facility Available

Placement Facilities

Our Name is Our Identity in Education. We Provides Placement Guidance for Students. From Our Institute many Students have been selected to various companies through Campus placements. 70% of the students have selected in 2018 batch & the rest 30% are in the waiting list of different companies. We Always try to placed our all Students.


CBS College Agra is a leading educational group of the region and running B.S.C Biotechnology , B.Tech. (ME, CE, EC, EE & CS branches), Diploma (ME, Automobile CE & EE branches) and MBA courses require experienced and enthusiastic persons with appropriate attitude towards teaching learning for the various posts.


* B.S.C. Bio technology
* In Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, English & MBA (Marketing, Finance and HR) Departments.


* counselors
* Office Staff


Scholarship for UPSEE merit holders for the year 2017-18

UPSEE Rank Scholarship
1-1000 80%
1001-10000 70%
10001-30000 60%
30001-50000 20%

Scholarships are also available for :

* Poor Bright Students
* Bright Girls Students

News Letter